Driving License in Nepal | Online Registration Form 2077: The Government of Nepal, Department of Transport Management has recently published notice regarding registration of online driving license form. All the interested and eligible Nepali citizens are requested to fill up online driving license application form as instructed below.
The Online Application Form of Driving License in Nepal to be opened from Tuesday, 2077/09/14 by making fundamental arrangements to comply with the safety related criteria issued by the Ministry of Health and Population, Government of Nepal.
Driving License Form Online Registration Details
Online Driving License Open from: 2077/ 09/ 14 Tuesday
Driving License Form Fill Up Process: Online Application via Government Sites
Form Fill Up Websites Link: All The Process to Fill up Online Driving License Form are given below.
ONLINE DRIVING LICENSE REGISTRATION-CHECK STATUS
- Opening time of online form registration: 6 AM to 10 PM
- Form is registered only if there is quota available
- Quota allocated maximum for one week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – Biometric Date)
- Category and Mobile Number fields are mandatory and non-editable
- Re-Registration after expiry of appointment date of Transport Management Office visit will be allowed only after 15 days
- Re-Registration will be allowed only after 90 days in the case of exam failure
- Applicant can check the application as well as license status through CHECK STATUS button
- To know about written exam result, type following information and send to number 33001 from mobile
WT <space> <Applicant ID>
where <Applicant ID> is a number assigned after Bio-metric
- To know about Smart Card Printed or not, type the following information and send to the number 33001 from mobile
LC <space> <Applicant ID>
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR DRIVING LICENSE IN NEPAL
The department of transport management has launched the online driving license registration from 2077/09/14. If you want to fill the application form for a driving license, you can browse to the link:
If you want to get the driving license you the submit the application form online and check the written exam dates too. Download the form fill it and submit online.
Process of Getting Driving License in Nepal
Getting a driving license in Nepal has become more systematic these days. The government of Nepal distributes driving licenses in all 77 districts of Nepal. There are many categories of driving license, from A to K with subtypes, but the most useful for personal use are categories ‘A’ (for both motorcycles and scooters), ‘B’ (light four-wheelers), and ‘K’ (scooters). You can also apply for both Category A and B.
In Nepal, once a driving license is issued, it is valid only for five years. After that license holder must renew to continue the license. Here, we have for you a step-by-step guidelines for applying for and getting a driving license in Nepal.
- Online Application Form
- In-Person Form Fill-up
- Form Submission Transport Management Office
- Written Test/Exam
- Driving Skill Test (Trial)
- Getting the Smart Driving License Card
List of Vehicles for Driving License Registration and Exam
There are several vehicle driving license online application form registration is available. You have to choose one or more of the following vehicles to include on your smart driving license:
- A-Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped
- B-Car, Jeep, Delivery Van
- C-Tempo, Autorickshaw
- E-Tractor, Trailer Tractor (Low Bed)
- H-Road Toller, Dozer
- H2-ROAD ROLLER
- I-Crane, Fire brigade, Loader
- I1-CRANE, MOBILE CRANE, CRANE MOUNTED TRUCK
- I2-FIRE BRIGADE
- J2-BACKHOE LOADER
- K-Scooter, Moped
SMART DRIVING LICENSE IN NEPAL
Online registration system for driving license in Nepal makes very easier to enroll your application in fast and efficient way. The system is also hassled free with no need to stand in a long queue to register the driving license application. The smart driving license in Nepal will also manage the previous records of the driving license so it may be very useful for the traffic managers to figure out the status of the license holders.
The online system is also helping government office to enhance paperless governance. Although the system has encountered many technical problems since December 18, 2015, as first it was launched; let’s welcome the online driving license application system for the betterment and managing the license system in Nepal.