Now you can find the BTS Full Form: BTS is the acronym for the South Korean boy band “Bangtan Sonyeondan- (방탄소년단)” which translates to “Bulletproof Boy Scouts” in English. The group was formed in Seoul in 2013 and has since become one of the most popular and successful K-pop groups in the world. BTS is known for its energetic performances, catchy music, and meaningful lyrics, and they have a massive and devoted fan base around the world.
BTS is a South Korean boy band that is known for its energetic performances and elaborate dance routines. In addition to their vocal and rap skills, the members of BTS are also trained dancers who are known for their complex and synchronized dance routines. BTS has released a number of successful albums and singles and has toured internationally, performing in front of huge crowds in cities around the world.
What is the Full Form of BTS in English
Read Also: What is the Full Form of ASAP?
BTS Full Form = Bangtan Sonyeondan
What are the 7 Names of BTS Dance Group?
The seven members of BTS are Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.
- Jin, whose real name is Kim Seok-jin, is the oldest member of the group and is known for his good looks and sense of humor.
- Suga, whose real name is Min Yoon-gi, is a rapper and producer who is known for his smooth flow and introspective lyrics.
- J-Hope, whose real name is Jung Ho-seok, is a dancer and rapper who is known for his energetic and positive personality.
- RM, whose real name is Kim Nam-joon, is the leader of the group and is known for his intelligence and ability to speak multiple languages.
- Jimin, whose real name is Park Ji-min, is a dancer and vocalist known for his smooth vocals and graceful stage presence.
- V, whose real name is Kim Tae-hyung, is a vocalist and visual of the group known for his deep, expressive voice and good looks.
- Jungkook, whose real name is Jeon Jung-kook, is the youngest member of the group and is known for his powerful vocals and dancing ability.
Albums Released by BTS Dance Group: Korea
BTS has released a number of successful albums and singles since its debut in 2013. Some of their most popular releases include:
- “2 Cool 4 Skool” (2013) – BTS’s debut album, which includes the hit singles “No More Dream” and “We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2”
- “Skool Luv Affair” (2014) – This album includes the hit single “Boy In Luv” and marked BTS’s first entry on the Billboard 200 chart.
- “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1” (2015) – This album includes the hit single “I Need U” and marked BTS’s breakthrough as a mainstream act in South Korea.
- “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2” (2015) – This album includes the hit single “Run” and cemented BTS’s status as one of the leading K-pop groups.
- “Wings” (2016) – This album includes the hit singles “Blood Sweat & Tears” and “Spring Day” and marked BTS’s highest-charting release on the Billboard 200 at the time.
- “Love Yourself: Her” (2017) – This album includes the hit singles “DNA” and “Mic Drop” and marked BTS’s first top-five entry on the Billboard 200 chart.
- “Love Yourself: Tear” (2018) – This album includes the hit single “Fake Love” and marked BTS’s first number-one entry on the Billboard 200 chart.
- “Map of the Soul: Persona” (2019) – This album includes the hit single “Boy With Luv” and marked BTS’s second number-one entry on the Billboard 200 chart.
- “Map of the Soul: 7” (2020) – This album includes the hit single “ON” and marked BTS’s third number-one entry on the Billboard 200 chart.
BTS has also released a number of live albums, compilation albums, and singles, and they have won numerous awards for their music and performances.
You can find BTS music videos on its own official YouTube channel. Check it out here.
BTS Full Form in Army
The acronym “BTS” is often used by the band’s fans to refer to the group, and it stands for “Bangtan Sonyeondan,” which translates to “Bulletproof Boy Scouts” in English.
However, the term “ARMY” is also used by BTS fans to refer to themselves, and it stands for “Adorable Representative M.C. for Youth.”
This term was coined by the band and is used to describe the devoted and supportive fan base that has formed around BTS. The term “ARMY” is meant to convey the idea that BTS’s fans are a united and powerful force that stands behind the group and supports them in all their endeavors.
Other full forms of BTS
|Bachelor in Tourism Studies||Academic Degrees|
|Bad and Terrible Songs||General|
|Bangkok Transport System||Transportation|
|Bayesian Teaching Strategy||Mathematics|
|Beat The Streak||General|
|Behind The Scene||WhatsApp Chat|
|Beneath The Surface||Chat|
|Better Technologies For Sustainability||General Business|
|Border and Transportation Security||US Government|
|Boys Training School||Educational|
|Brigade Training System||Military|
|British Titanic Society||History|
|Broadband Telephony Switch||Networking|
|Brooklyn Terror Squad||Law & Legal|
|Bureau of Transportation Statistics||US Government|
|By The Sword||General|