Welcome to Gold Price in Nepal Today Page. Here you can find the Tola (12.5 g) Gold Rates in Nepal. The gold price in Nepal 24 karat is updated daily. So you can get the real market price of per tola Gold in Nepal.
The gold price table shows the latest gold rate in Nepal in Nepalese Rupee (NPR) per Tola. The rates are updated every day so you can get the exact gold price in Nepal today.
Today Gold Rate in Nepal
The current price of Tola (PK) (24k, 22k, 23k, 21k, 20k, 18k) in Nepalese rupee is available below. This page publishes the latest actual prices of todays gold rate in nepal per tola in Nepali rupees.
Gold Rate per Tola in Nepal
Stay updated on the daily price of gold in Nepal (Fine gold, Hallmark & Tejabi) and silver stated with the daily fluctuation in price. The gold rates are updated on a daily basis & calculated in the current exchange rate in Nepal. Gold/Silver price for today is available for Gold Hallmark – tola, Gold Tajabi – tola, Silver – tola, Gold Hallmark – 10g, Gold Tajabi – 10g, Silver – 10g. Precisely, TapNepal brings the updated price of the Nepali gold and silver market as soon as you tap your mobile. The price overview of the Nepali jewelry market in hereby presented.
1 Tola Gold Price in Nepal = Rs. 84,658
|Current Price:||84,658 NPR|
|Bid Price:||84,637 NPR|
|Ask Price:||84,680 NPR|
|Today Low:||84,309 NPR|
|Today High:||84,892 NPR|
|1 Tola:||0.40188 Oz|
|Today 1 USD:||121.911311 NPR|
|Today 1 NPR:||$0.0082 USD|
Gold Price in Nepal Today
Gold Price Rate Updates in Nepal 2020
The price of gold has increased by Rs. 700 per tola on Sunday, 28th June, 2020. According to the Nepal Gold and Silver Federation, the price of gold bullion is trading at Rs 91,300 per tola and acid gold at Rs 90,860 per tola.
Gold prices, which declined on Friday, rose again on Sunday. On that day, the price of gold was Rs 90,600 and acid gold was Rs 90,160. Similarly, silver rose by Rs 5 per tola to Rs 945 per tola on Sunday. Silver traded at Rs 940 per ounce on Friday.
Gold and Silver Fineness Information
Commonly Used Gold Tola Karats in Nepal
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of “Karat” and “Carat”. Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Tola karats in Nepal as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelry in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 24K in Nepal is 87,681.32 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelry in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 22K in Nepal is 80,396.48 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelry except for some countries in the middle east. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 21K in Nepal is 76,797.95 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelry in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 18K in Nepal is 65,826.82 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higher in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 14K in Nepal is 51,344.92 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 12K in Nepal is 43,884.54 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 10K in Nepal is 36,599.71 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in England and Canada. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 9K in Nepal is 32,913.41 Nepalese Rupee.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in the USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Friday 24 April 2020, the current price of gold Tola 8K in Nepal is 29,227.11 Nepalese Rupee.
Historical Gold Prices in Nepalese Rupee per Tola 24K
|23 Apr 2020||87,613.81|
|22 Apr 2020||86,007.44|
|21 Apr 2020||86,199.71|
|20 Apr 2020||85,445.61|
|19 Apr 2020||85,473.05|
|18 Apr 2020||85,768.99|
|17 Apr 2020||87,444.51|
|16 Apr 2020||87,420.42|
|15 Apr 2020||87,010.65|
|14 Apr 2020||86,914.20|
|13 Apr 2020||84,969.05|
|12 Apr 2020||85,276.63|
|11 Apr 2020||85,276.63|
|10 Apr 2020||85,006.74|
|09 Apr 2020||83,678.35|
|08 Apr 2020||83,116.15|
|07 Apr 2020||84,291.17|
|06 Apr 2020||81,560.57|
|05 Apr 2020||81,696.14|
|04 Apr 2020||81,696.14|
|03 Apr 2020||82,723.24|
|02 Apr 2020||79,567.21|
|01 Apr 2020||78,982.34|
|31 Mar 2020||81,699.97|
|30 Mar 2020||80,339.05|
|29 Mar 2020||81,319.99|
|28 Mar 2020||81,319.99|
|27 Mar 2020||80,982.99|
|26 Mar 2020||81,026.40|
|25 Mar 2020||82,264.11|
If you have any questions regarding the Gold Price in Nepal Today per Tola for 24K Karat, please provide a comment us below. Thank you.