If you are looking for how to create PayPal account in Nepal 2020, then here is the step-by-step guide for you. This guide helps you to create and verify PayPal account in Nepal using a genuine and 100% working method.
Generally, you cannot open a 100% working PayPal account in Nepal, because it is not available because of the unavailability of international payment gateway in Nepal. If you create a PayPal account using the address of Nepal, it will be limited to receive funds only, which makes no sense to create a PayPal account.
So, you have to create a fully verified account to send and receive funds globally. PayPal is one of the largest and secured online payment method for online transactions. Using a PayPal account you can:
- Buy products and services online
- Transfer funds globally within PayPal accounts
- Receive third-party payment in your PayPal account
- Withdraw/Transfer PayPal balance to your bank accounts
- Load funds to PayPal through your bank accounts
- Get a PayPal debit card, through which you can make a real-world purchase and withdraw money from any ATM
So, the user-friendly features attract people to create and use PayPal accounts. We have created this article to facilitate Nepalese people to create a verified PayPal account in Nepal using 100% working method.
Step-by-Step Process: How to Create PayPal Account in Nepal and Verify?
To make a PayPal account in Nepal, you have to follow the step-by-step process carefully and provide your real details in the process:
- Step 1: Complete the Sign-Up Process of PayPal
- Step 2: Verify Email Address
- Step 3: Verify Mobile Number
- Step 4: Link to your bank account/Credit card/Debit card
Now, lets begin with the very initial steps to Create a PayPal account in Nepal 2020.
Step 1: Complete the Sign-Up Process of PayPal
First of all, you need to visit the PayPal website where you can create your PayPal account. On the front page of PayPal you can see the sign-up link, just click there to start the registration process.
- Open the PayPal website.
- Click on the Sign-Up link.
- Choose account type: Personal Account or Business Account depending on your needs and click on “Next”.
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Next”. [create a strong password so that nobody can access and misuse your PayPal account]
- Now fill out your address, date of birth, and mobile number. [Provide the address and mobile number other than of Nepal, like UK, USA, India, Australia. You must enter a valid address of any country where PayPal is working because PayPal does not operate in Nepal]
- After filling all the necessary information click on “Agree and Create Account”
Step 2: Verify Email Address
Email address is used to send and receive the funds in PayPal. So, you must have to provide a valid and genuine email address to your PayPal account. And, the address need to be verified using the steps as follows:
- After completing the registration process, you need to verify your email address by visiting your email inbox.
- Click on “Yes, this is my email” link in the message sent by PayPal to confirm your email address.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a PayPal account in Nepal.
Step 3: Verify Mobile Number
Mobile number is used to authenticate the translations made through your PayPal account. So, you have to provide your personal mobile number or trusted mobile number of your relatives/friends from abroad. To verify your mobile number follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account using the email address and password
- Click on “Confirm Your Mobile Phone” link
- Provide your mobile number which you want to verify
- Click on “Add Mobile” [PayPal sends a verification code to your mobile]
- Type the verification code
- Click on OK
Now, you have successfully added and verified your mobile number on PayPal account.
Step 4: Link Your Bank Account/Credit Card/Debit Card
In next step, you have to connect your bank account to PayPal. Linking a bank account make you easy to withdraw and load funds in your PayPal account. So, follow the steps:
- Click on “Link Your Bank Account” link on your PayPal account [If you don’t have Payoneer, Create Now]
- If you have a Payoneer account then enter account details [Account type: checking, Routing Number, Account Number]
- Click on Link Your Bank
After that, PayPal deposits two small deposits on your account to verify your bank account. You have to wait for 1-3 business days to get deposited. After you got deposit on your bank account by PayPal, you have to enter the deposit amount. Now, you have successfully connected your bank account to PayPal.
How to Create a US Verified PayPal Account in Nepal?
You can Open PayPal account from Nepal by using the address and mobile number of US. Now you must be wondering that from where you can get a genuine US address and working Phone Number? And there is one more interesting fact that you can open US Paypal account and link with a bank account and debit card that works 100% in Nepal.
I have the perfect method to do so. You can try this method about how to open a US Verified PayPal account in Nepal.
How to Open a US Verified Paypal Account in Nepal?
Before creating US Verified PayPal account, You must have a US Bank account and a Credit/Debit card. First of all you have to create a Payoneer Master Card to get a US-based bank account and debit card. We have created a step-by-step guide on how to create a Payoneer Master Card in Nepal. You can visit there and get your Master Card instantly. You can use these bank account and master card details to verify your PayPal account.
Ok let’s follow these steps to make verified PayPal account:
- Visit the PayPal website and click on the Sign-Up button [You have to choose your country as “US” and you will be redirected to US standard registration form. Fill up the form with real information and click on Next.
- Enter your US address as provided here. [Don’t worry, You can provide any US address. For Example, you can use this address “Street Address: 1026 Spruce Drive, City: Pittsburgh, State: PA and Zipcode: 15219]
- Now you have to provide a US mobile number. [This number needs to be verified later because PayPal will send a verification code to that mobile number. So that you have to provide a real and 100% working US mobile number. You can get a temporary mobile number using Textnow.com.]
- After providing your address and mobile number click on “Agree and Create Account”.
Now, Its time to verify your mobile number:
- Click on get code and then you will receive a verification code to your virtual number in Textnow account>Free texting and calling. You have to enter that code on PayPal and click on Confirm.
Now your PayPal account is almost ready to log in. Your PayPal account is created and phone verified but full verification is still remaining. So,
- Go to the home page and log in with your email and password
- Go to PayPal dashboard and click on Add Bank [You will find a form to fill bank details]
- Fill up the form with US Bank details and click on Agree and Link. [Bank details are found in your Payoneer account]
- After that, You need to click on Request Deposit for the Bank account verification [PayPal will deposit two small amounts on your Payoneer account and you have to enter that amount details to Paypal]
After the verification of the bank account, you can also link your Payoneer master card. To link your card:
- Click on Link card and enter the 16 digit card number, CSV and expiry date of the card and click on Link card.
Now your PayPal account is fully verified and you can enjoy unlimited service of PayPal in Nepal.
Note: I personally don’t recommend this method to create a PayPal account in Nepal.
Best Alternative Way to Make a PayPal Account in Nepal
This is really not so easy to create a PayPal account from Nepal. It is far better to create a PayPal account from UK, US, Australia, Canada. If you have trustworthy friends or relatives outside Nepal where PayPal is supported then you can request them to create on behalf of you. This is only the best alternative method for people living in Nepal to create one PayPal account which is 100% working and genuine.
If you still have any questions regarding how to create PayPal account in Nepal, then please consider to comment us below. We will respond ASAP. Thanks for visiting.